Tuesday, June 8, 2010

FYI - CoverGirl/Venus/Olay Rebate Reached It's Limit!


I got a letter in the mail yesterday regarding the $12 rebate from Glamour Magazine for purchasing Venus, Olay, Secret, Gillette or CoverGirl:

Dear Subscriber:

Thank you for contacting us concerning your subscription to GLAMOUR.


Our records indicate the maximum allowable refund was processed for this promotion.


We hope that excellent service from now on will compensate for any inconvenience you have experienced. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.


Priscilla Patten

Customer Service

I'm guessing that means this rebate is dead. Has anyone else received a similar letter?

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

$12 is a pretty large rebate to make up for with good customer service. That is disappointing. I'm sure my letter will be coming shortly.

Annalisa said...

I TOTALLY agree. :(

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...