Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where I've Been & Changes

Hello friends! Yes, I am still alive & yes, I am still very pregnant -- despite my absence on the blog lately! I'm scheduled to be induced on Saturday (as in two days from now!) with this little man, so we're going to have big changes at our house soon, and we can't wait.

There are going to be some big changes to Slavetosave as well. I've been torn for a long time about continuing to blog. It takes a lot of time and effort to stay up on, and as our family expands that means taking precious time away from my babies. My hubby has never been supportive of me blogging, so I feel even more pressure from him to cut back.

So after a lot of prayer & thought, I've decided to discontinue blogging here at Slavetosave. I will miss you more than you will miss me, trust me! This has been my hobby for many years so it's going to be weird not to do it any more.

But don't worry, I don't plan to leave you high and dry! The blog will continue to "exist," so you can find any past posts that you'd like to refer to. And before I go, I'm going to point you to other great sites & links that will help you continue to coupon the way you'd like to, even without my help. If you have any questions about specific topics, drop me an email or leave me a comment and I'll make sure I cover it!

Right now I've got plans to cover:
  • where to go for Rite Aid/Walgreens deals
  • where to go for Grocery Deals
  • the new deal on diaper prices & Amazon Mom
  • how to meal plan

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to hear about. Love to you all!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

You will be missed! I completely understand about blogging taking too much time though. As much fun as it is, sometimes it's ten more items on my to-do list that are stressing me out. Good luck with the baby! I hope to see you around the blogosphere.

Melissa and Allen said...

:( I am so sad!!! I will miss your blog so much but I totally understand. i saw the pics of your cute little guy. Good luck with everything and hopefully I will still see you at Rite Aid once in a while!

juliangreenfield said...

I would definitely wait for what you plan to cover, particularly grocery deals. As a shopping freak I love to explore the various deals and discounts available, and grocery deals definitely sound amazing for saving big time.

window shutters

Unknown said...

I am so eager to have you back in here. New deals are addictive and I was hoping if you could share some sources.






Medigap California

margaretbechly said...

Hey man it’s great to know that you are back and I would love to see the changes you make to this blog.

drawing software

Unknown said...

I found this as an excellent post and you have provided the meaningful information. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article.
Buy Youtube Likes
Buy Vine Package

Unknown said...

*****************************
This is such an inspirational story to share...

christmas gourmet gift hampers
luxury christmas baskets online
christmas present baskets
Xmas Fruit Gift Hampers

Keep on keeping on, we're following you
hugs,
Lucy

***************************

ShopsAtAvenue said...

More exciting accessories,apparels,electronics product and home related stuff.
Grab the amazing deals please visit on https://www.shopsatavenue.com/

Johnsaib said...

Awesome Post, Thanks for sharing this article.
Boy's Fashion Clothing Online in Pakistan

Krogerexperiencee said...

Hey I loved the way you shared the valuable information with the community. I would say that please continue these efforts and we want to hear mor e from you. krogerfeedback

Krogerexperiencee said...

Hey I loved the way you shared the valuable information with the community. I would say that please continue these efforts and we want to hear more from you.pandaexpress.com/feedback

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...