Do you know what my hubby asked for for Father's Day? For me not to blog that day. Isn't that sad? It makes me feel torn because I love my family and love spending time with them, but I also love blogging and couponing. I never want my family to feel neglected, but I also feel a responsibility to you readers who love the deals as much as I do!
I have this giant list of "want-to-do's" that I never quite seem to get to. I'm sure you all have these as well! I would love to...
- Starting the Bambina's scrapbook (She's 7 months old already! Ah!)
- Finish crocheting 2 blankets I started before she was born (now that's embarassing!)
- Get my 2009 blog book ordered from Blurb for my family blog
- Sew some new bedding and curtains for my bedroom
- Stain the console table in the front entryway
- Get my hubby's diplomas framed and hung in the office
- ...and the list goes on and on!
So that being said, I've decided to take the month of July off. I will still be posting Smith's deals on Wednesdays and I will still be posting Rite Aid/Walgreens/Target deals on Sundays. But the rest of the days I will be spending time with my family and catching up on me time. Feel free to email me as always, but keep in mind my responses won't be as quick as usual.
See you all in August! :)