Slavetosave Baby Shower Bash Giveaway #35:Beibi and WeeSqueak shoes was watching their children in these shoes. They discovered these little gems while in China adopting their oldest daughter, Chloe.
However, during the adoption of their youngest daughter, Ellie, they had the idea to bring some shoes back for their friend's children. Their company, WeeSqueak, was born! "We are fun parents, with fun shoes for fun kids!"
Wee Squeak donates 5% of their profits to Half the Sky and to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Beibi shoes was kind enough to send me the Taylor Light Pink baby shoes to review! I am in love with these shoes already. They are very well-made, with cute pink corduroy, leather, and a molded rubber sole. The sole has great texture on it so I don't have to worry about my little one slipping in them. The cute heart buckle adds the finishing touch to these adorable shoes. I can't wait to put them on her when she gets here!
Purchase a pair of Beibi shoes for $31.95.
Beibi has generously offered one lucky winner a pair of Beibi shoes in their choice of size and color!
- Visit Beibi, then come back and leave a comment stating which pair you would choose!
- Sign up for the Beibi newsletter.
- Make a purchase at Beibi. (5 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway. (leave the link) (2 entries)
- Become a follower of Slavetosave via google friend on left-hand sidebar. (current followers count, too)
- Become a fan of Slavetosave on Facebook.
- Follow Slavetosave on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. (leave the link) (2 entries)
- Add the Slavetosave button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other open giveaways. (leave a comment for each one)
Don't forget to leave a separate comment for each entry that includes an email address!
Giveaway is open to US residents only and closes Monday, November 30th at midnight MST.