Friday, April 30, 2010

It's Back! Buy 5, Get 1 Free Huggies @ Rite Aid

Now through 7/24/10, if you buy five Jumbo or Mega packs of Huggies, you will get a voucher for a sixth pack FREE! Find the details of this SCR #800 HERE. This voucher is a manufacturer's coupon (with a Rite Aid logo on it) that will be mailed to your house once you complete the requirements and click "request" in your SCR account.

I'm so excited that Rite Aid is bringing this promotion back! When they ran this last year, I got five packs of Huggies worked into my other Rite Aid scenarios completely free.

See how I fulfilled this rebate for FREE last year by clicking HERE and HERE.

Then see how I spent my voucher to help me get TWO ADDITIONAL packs of Huggies for free HERE.


So if you're a mom or mom-to-be in the market for some diapers, stay tuned and I'll show you how to get some for free in the next few weeks and maximize this bonus!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...