Thursday, July 2, 2009

Monday Drugstore Deals - Cheap Huggies!

Like I mentioned in my weekly Rite Aid Deal post, I've purchased one pack of Huggies in the last few months, as shown HERE. To fulfill SCR #800 (Buy 5 packs of Huggies, get a voucher for a free pack) I needed to buy 4 more packs by the end of July. I did so this week by doing this transaction twice:

$11.49 Huggies Pure & Natural
$11.49 Huggies Pure & Natural
$2.49 Kleenex 184 ct
-$5/25 Rite Aid Coupon
-$3 Huggies MFQ (printable in June)
-$3 Huggies MFQ (printable in June)
= $14.47 + tax



(As you can see from the picture, I accidentally bought a 110ct Kleenex in one transaction that doesn't qualify for the Kimberly Clark $25 GC rebate, so I've returned it and rebought the proper one.)


I spent $28.94 + tax and will get back a $25 GC from SCR #61 (Buy $50 Kimberly Clark, get $25 GC), as well as a voucher for a free pack of Huggies! That comes out to about $0.98/pack this week plus the free voucher. Not too bad!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...