Sunday, December 11, 2011

Rite Aid Deals (12/11 - 12/17)


Load e-coupons to your Rite Aid card at Upromise HERE. Watch the December videos to earn money-off RAQ's for this month. Get a flu shot at Rite Aid and grab a flu booklet filled with great Rite Aid coupons.

{Learn how to shop at Rite Aid HERE.}
{ Read the Rite Aid FAQ HERE.}
{Print the Rite Aid coupon policy HERE.}


I decided to not post any Rite Aid deals until after Christmas so I can spend more time with my family on Sundays. But don't worry, I won't leave you hanging! :)

I recommend checking out Hip2Save's Rite Aid feed. Following THIS link will take you to her newest posts labeled under Rite Aid. She does a great matchup, you just have to remember that we don't always get the coupons she references. (Boo, Utah.) You can always go HERE to cross-check our Utah coupon database and see if we got the coupon you're looking for.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...