Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Drugstore Deals

I ran to Rite Aid this morning because I had a $10 +UP Reward from last week that I needed to use up. The Compound W was a perfect way to roll the +UP into SCR (cash)!

$2.69 Crest Pro-Health
$10.99 Compound W
$2.79 Dum Dums
-$3/15 RAQ
-$0.75 MFQ Crest (P&G 7/3)
-$2 Compound W MFQ HERE
-$10 +UP (previous)
= $0.72 + tax

(And I'll get back $12.69 SCR.)

My store had the sensitive enamel shield toothpaste tagged for the rebate (as opposed to the regular enamel shield, which was nowhere to be found), so hopefully it goes through. I grabbed the bag of dum dums because The Bambina and I are going on a road trip this week, so I'm hoping these'll keep her occupied in the car. We'll see!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...