Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Win A $50 Gift Card @ Dream Dinners On Facebook


Have you heard of Dream Dinners? Every week from now until May 25th on their facebook page they are giving away a $50 gift card. All you have to do to enter is like them HERE!


Dream Dinners is a national chain of meal assembly stores that enable you to cook a month worth of meals in about an hour. Simply sign up online for a session and your desired menu items, then head in to the store to assemble everything. Once you're done assembling, you take everything home to freeze and cook later. Voila!

Has anyone ever tried this? I'd love to know what you think of it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've done it once or twice and my mom lives on their dinners. In my opinion, they are ok. They are convenient but they are expensive- especially for us couponers! I think they taste pretty good but my husband doesn't. But he's picky. It usually comes with just the main dish and you have to do your own sides. I think it's worth a try to see what you think of it!

Melissa and Allen said...

oh hi, i didn't know i was signed in as my brother in law. that was actually me!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...