If you need some fresh ideas of what to cook with your newfound pasta collection, here are some great ideas with great reviews, courtesy of food.com (my favorite):
- Romano's Macaroni Grill Penne Rustica
- Ground Beef Bowtie Pasta Bake
- Paula Deen's Baked Spaghetti
- Chicken & Linguine With Red Sauce
- Heavenly Angel Hair With Spinach & Tomatoes
- Greek Penne With Chicken
- Easy Chicken Teriyaki With Linguine
- Lemon Spaghetti
- Angel Hair Spaghetti Pie
- Balsamic Chicken Pasta
- Mexican Penne (Mmm! I'm a sucker for Mexican. I'll have to try this.)
One of my all-time favorite pasta dishes is something my mother-in-law makes. She tosses cooked chicken (or salmon), toasted pine nuts, capers & season-all with spaghetti or angel hair. It's delicious! I'll have to get the recipe from her.
Happy cooking this week, everyone!