Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Monday Drugstore Deals

Yesterday was a crazy day! My sister-in-law had her baby (yay!), so I was over at her house from 7AM on, taking care of the house & the two other two kiddos. (My heck, how do people do it ith three kids!?) I was so pooped when I left after dinner, that I considered not going to Rite Aid at all...but then I remembered I was out of milk for the Bambina. So I stopped by anyway, and there were still plenty of Huggies and Lysol. Yipee!

{You'll have to imagine the gallon of milk...}

$8.99 Huggies x 5
$1.99 Lysol x 2
$2.89 Whole Milk (for some reason my 20% discount didn't happen?)
-$2.50 Huggies MFQ x 3 (the cashier missed one! grr.)
-$2 Huggies MFQ
-$1/2 Lysol MFQ
-$20 Winter Rewards +UP (previous)
-$5 +UP (previous)
-$1 +UP (previous) x 3
= $13.32 + tax

(I got back $12 +UP Rewards and saved $59.60 -- 81%.)


Since I got my Winter Rewards +UP in January for buying things I usually buy, I used it here and considered all of my diapers (& lysol & milk) practically free. Wahoo. It's a great week to stock up before the price increase!

Side note: My store was out of Lysol wipes on the shelf, but they had an endcap full, so keep your eyes out for that.

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...