Tuesday, March 22, 2011

$10 thredUP box + pro membership ($35 value)

Today at Bitsy Bug, you can get a thredUP box of pre-loved kids clothing & a pro membership for 6 months for only $10 + free shipping ($35 value!).

Pro Membership Perks:
  • Access to the newly listed boxes (so you get the best pick)
  • Custom recommendations & favorite sender notifications
  • Access to "Golden Threads" (treasure hunts for boxes of brand new clothing)


Here's my take: I joined ThredUp and looked around, and I really like it so far. I just got a few of the USPS boxes in the mail, and I'm getting ready to list a box with some of The Bambina's things we got as gifts but never wore because she grew too fast. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...