Thursday, February 3, 2011

Winco Deals (2/3 - 213)


Did you all get your Winco ads today!?? Wowy. Good stuff!


$0.98 Campbell's Chunky Soup (with in-ad coupon)
-$1/4 MFQ (SS 1/23) or HERE
= $0.73 each wyb 4
*The ad states limit 2 of the soup, so YMMV.


Other items of note:
Navel Oranges - $0.18/lb
10 lbs Russet Potatoes - $0.78
Boneless Pork Top Sirloin Roast - $1.68/lb
Fresh Ground Beef - $1.99/lb (sold in 10 lb chubs)
Deli Rite Roast Beef - $1.99/lb
Long grain white rice - $0.38/lb (It's $0.32/lb wyb 50 lbs at Costco)


So what am I personally going to buy at Winco this week?
  • If I were a Pepsi drinker, I'd definitely buy that (I usually aim for ~$2.50/12 pack, so this is a killer price.)
  • Definitely buying bacon!
  • Definitely buying some ground beef!
  • Definitely buying some pork roasts to freeze!
  • If I hadn't just stocked up on frozen chicken, I'd be buying the 3 lb Tenderbird packs as well.

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...