Monday, November 21, 2011

Amazon Black Friday Deals Start Now!

Amazon begins their countdown to Black Friday with deals starting today! There are already some great deals happening.



This morning I purchased the Blu Ray/DVD/Digital copy of Despicable Me for $10.98. That's a good $20 cheaper than Costco! I plan to put it in the Bambina's stocking.



I also found some Crayola Color Wonder sets for between 40% and 50% off. I bought a Disney Princess Pad for The Bambina for Christmas. (We're bigtime into the Princess phase right now!)


If you've got a Black Friday list of needs this year, make sure to check Amazon first! They often have comparable or cheaper prices, and the free shipping and no tax is a big perk.



One of the children in our Sub For Santa family this year wanted some Harry Potter Legos. I scoured the early Black Friday ads and found that the cheapest store was going to have the Harry Potter Knight Bus for $29.99. When I looked it up on Amazon for comparison, I discovered Amazon had it for $26 right now! So I saved $4 + tax and don't have to wake up early for that one. :) Score!



I also found Rockstar Mickey is the same price right now on Amazon that it will be on Black Friday at multiple stores. It was on my mother-in-law's list for one of her grandbabies, so I saved her some sleep on Friday too!


A few other noteworthy Amazon diaper deals (when you subscribe & save & clip coupon):

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...