Thursday, October 14, 2010

September Spending Totals

I feel pretty good about September, but I could be doing better. If you take off the extra $75 a month The Bambina is eating in babyfood right now, we're pretty close to on budget. Now I just gotta work on getting The Bambina's food intake worked into our budget!

This month also included some last minute snacky foods I bought for a trip we took (...so I didn't spend twice as much buying the same food at a gas station while driving...). So I saved a little, but still spent a lot. Must. Try. Harder. This. Month.


Spent in September: $243.50
Saved in September: $464.01 (66%)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to know that I am not the only one that goes over budget now that we have a baby/toddler to feed. She is picky and it does seem like everyday she gets more selective about what she eats. Luckily, she likes black bean and corn salsa - so I make that a lot and keep it in the fridge and feel like "good, she is getting her protein and veggies..."

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...