Thursday, January 21, 2010

Deal on Shout @ Target


I ran to Target this afternoon to pick up some infant Tylenol (we had our two month shots today which were no fun!). While I was there I stumbled across a pretty good deal on Shout, which is on temporary price cut to $2.50.

Have I mentioned here that the only pre-wash spray I can find that gets the yellow mustard poop out of white onesies is the Shout Advanced Gel? True story. (Aside from bleach, which I avoid if I can.) I've tried Oxy Clean, Zout, Spray 'n Wash, and regular Shout. The Shout Advanced definitely works the best.

$2.50 Shout Advanced x 3
-$0.55 MFQ (SS 1/10) x 3
-$5 SC Johnson Rebate wyb 3
= $0.85 + tax for three!

I love that this SC Johnson Rebate is 3 per household!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...