Visitors to the site can vote for their favorite bag design, once per day. The top 10 bag choices will be featured on the site, and the winners will receive the following prizes:
- 5 Runners-up will receive $100 Kroger GC (which may be used at Smith's)
- 4 Finalists will receive $250 Kroger GC
- 1 Grand-prize winner will receive $1,000 Kroger GC and could see his or her bag design sold in stores!
I designed my own reusable bag today! It was fun and super quick. The online tools were creative and easy to use, and you even have the ability to upload your own photos or graphics to be used in your design. My favorite part of the whole process is the ability you have to order your bag at the end of the design!
Kroger has partnered with Cafe Press so that you can order your reusable bag design as a grocery tote ($12.99), apron ($16.99), Sigg water bottle ($24.99) or hat ($11.99)!
Smith's was nice enough to send me a $25 American Express gift card from their One-Stop Gift Card Shop so that I can order my own bag design from Cafe Press! Sweet!
Smith's has generously offered one reader a $25 Cafe Press gift code so they can order TWO of their own reusable bag designs for FREE!
- Leave a comment telling me your favorite thing about shopping at Smith's. (You must do this first before any other entries will count.)
- Visit the Design A Reusable Bag contest and create your own design. Then leave a comment with your bag number.
- Add your bag to the Slavetosave design group so we can all see your design!
- Vote for a bag design. You can vote for my bag here. :)
- Become a follower of Slavetosave.
Don't forget to leave a separate comment for each entry that includes an email address!
Giveaway is open to US residents only and closes, May 15th, 2010 at midnight MST.
Disclaimer: I received a $25 American Express gift card from Kroger, Inc. in order to purchase my reusable bag design from Cafe Press! Kroger is generously offering one lucky winner a $25 Cafe Press gift code so they can order their own bag design free of charge, as well. This was an unpaid review and the opinions here are expressly my own.