Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sam's Club Summer Membership - $10 for 10 Weeks


As you know, I'm always comparing deal prices to Sam's Club and Costco, in an effort to beat them and get a good deal! People often ask me if I have a Sam's Club or Costco membership - and the answer is yes. I have a Sam's Club membership (I don't have a Costco near me), which I mainly use for the gas. I'm actually not a club store hater, just because I'm a couponer!

There are a few things I purchase frequently at Sam's Club:
  • Clothing (especially Carter's children's stuff. I'm a sucker! You can't beat $6 bucks/outfit!)
  • Produce (love their Romaine lettuce 5-packs for ~$3)
  • Baked Goods (they have great cakes, and decent prices on bread/rolls when there isn't a sale anywhere else, etc.)
  • Blue Cheese (they sell giant tubs for ~$5, and they last for a long time)
  • Spices (anything I can't get at Winco in the bulk bins I price check here. I especially like their huge Ranch Dressing mix containers - I use it to make Cafe Rio Dressing cheaply)


However, there are a few things I NEVER purchase at Sam's Club:
  • Cereal
  • Canned Goods
  • Health & Beauty Items (shampoo/bodywash/soap/razors)
  • Toilet Paper (see THIS post)
  • Cleaning Supplies
  • Diapers (see THIS post)

If you don't have a Sam's Club membership currently but you'd like to check it out - you can get a 10 week membership for only $10 right now. That evens out to only $1 per week! It could pay for itself just by using the membership for the gas.

Check out the details HERE. Offer ends 6/5.

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...