Monday, November 22, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards - 50 Free For All Bloggers!


Did you know that anyone with a blog (no matter the size!) is eligible for 50 free photo cards from Shutterfly? Find out more, HERE!


Shutterfly is my go-to store for cards and announcements. I just recently used Shutterfly for The Bambina's birthday cards, and they were a big hit! I got lots of calls from friends & family saying how cute they were.

I also use Shutterfly for my Holiday cards as well! They have fun, unique designs each year, and with their great sales & shipping promotions, they end up being a fairly good price each year as well. Holiday cards are such a fun way to see how our families & friends have grown each year, and I can't wait to send them out each year, and start receiving them in the mail!

Okay, ready to see a few of my favorites this year?



The best part is, some of the flat photo cards are priced as low as $0.32 each, so they're super affordable! I'm leaning towards the Joy, Peace, Love card this year. What are your favorites?


Disclaimer: This was an unpaid post. I was given a code for 50 free photo cards. All opinions here are expressly my own.

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...