Okay, so I've always wanted to try Winder Dairy but I haven't because...
a) They're too expensive!
b) The start up/shut down fees scare me
But today, I finally jumped in and I'm going to try it! Today's Deals That Matter deal is $50 worth of Winder food for $20, with a waived $15 sign up fee and a waived $2.99 delivery fee (which makes it a $68 value). You can cancel at any time with no fees.
Plus if it's your first order from Deals That Matter, you'll get a $5 credit which makes this deal only $15!
I already priced out their food online and here's what I'm planning to order with my $50:
- Milk, half gallon ($2.99)
- Orange Juice, half gallon ($4.99)
- Fuji Apples ($5.79)
- Kiwis ($2.99)
- Broccoli ($2.99)
- Garlic Mashed Potoates ($4.99)
- Baked Potato Soup ($3.99)
- Pinto Beans & Cheese ($3.99)
- Chicken Enchiladas ($5.99)
- Roasted Turkey Lunch Meat ($4.49)
- Shrimp Ravioli ($6.99)
Not a bad lot of food for only $15/$20, right? Some of their meal solutions sound really good, and I love that they have reviews on their site. Go check it out!