Friday, October 29, 2010

$50 Worth of Winder Food for $20!


Okay, so I've always wanted to try Winder Dairy but I haven't because...

a) They're too expensive!
b) The start up/shut down fees scare me


But today, I finally jumped in and I'm going to try it! Today's Deals That Matter deal is $50 worth of Winder food for $20, with a waived $15 sign up fee and a waived $2.99 delivery fee (which makes it a $68 value). You can cancel at any time with no fees.

Plus if it's your first order from Deals That Matter, you'll get a $5 credit which makes this deal only $15!


I already priced out their food online and here's what I'm planning to order with my $50:
  • Milk, half gallon ($2.99)
  • Orange Juice, half gallon ($4.99)
  • Fuji Apples ($5.79)
  • Kiwis ($2.99)
  • Broccoli ($2.99)
  • Garlic Mashed Potoates ($4.99)
  • Baked Potato Soup ($3.99)
  • Pinto Beans & Cheese ($3.99)
  • Chicken Enchiladas ($5.99)
  • Roasted Turkey Lunch Meat ($4.49)
  • Shrimp Ravioli ($6.99)
TOTAL = $50.19

Not a bad lot of food for only $15/$20, right? Some of their meal solutions sound really good, and I love that they have reviews on their site. Go check it out!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...