Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Piperlime: 10% off + Free Shipping + $25 GC with each order!

Piperlime is having a pretty sweet sale to celebrate their fourth birthday, today only. Every order receives a $25 gift card to use on their next purchase, and every 100th order receives a $100 gift card! Plus you can enter code TREAT4U to get 10% off your order. Piperlime always has free shipping AND free returns, which I love.

(Plus if you go through Ebates or ShopAtHome first, you can get an additional 8% or 12% cash back to sweeten the deal even more!)

I've been looking for a new pair of boots for the winter, so I dove in and made an order this morning. I can't wait for them to get here!

While I was browsing the sale section, I noticed a TON of cute shoes for under the $25 mark (seven pages worth just in the women's section!) -- which means they would be essentially free after you get your $25 gift card for ordering!

Here are just a few that caught my eye. It's definitely worth a look!



Bandolino Nezra - $24.97
(three colors)


These were just a few of my favorite freebies from the women's section, but there is also men and children too! Happy shopping! :)

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...