Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Winco Foods Beef Recall


I just got word that Winco Foods has recalled all trays of ground beef purchased at their stores between March 28th and April 9th, 2010. All trays of beef must be destroyed or returned for a full refund (no receipt necessary).

Click HERE for details on the recall.


I'm so upset about this! I bought a huge tray of the ground beef and made it into five meals worth of mozzarella-stuffed meatballs using my Fix, Freeze, Feast: Prepare in Bulk and Enjoy by the Serving - More than 125 Recipes cookbook. Now I have to throw it all away, and it took so much time and effort to make! Not to mention all the other ingredients that are now lost. Ugh. I'll just thank my lucky stars we haven't eaten any of it.

1 comment:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...