Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Drugstore Deals

I hit up Rite Aid this morning to get some free diapers and try out my new Wellness+ Card! While I was there I discovered $2 peelies on the Hawaiian Tropic suncare (that is BOGO this week), so if you're in the market for those keep your eyes out! I also realized the Huggies are on sale for $8.99 this week, which threw me off a little (even though it was listed in the ad, duh!) so I had to improvise with the baby food but it actually turned out great.

Another exciting thing I discovered is that when my Wellness+ Card was sent to me in the mail, it came with a letter stating that they automatically started my card at the 10% off level (instead of having to work my way up to it)! So anything I buy with it at regular price now gets a 10% discount. Sweet! Just plan your scenarios as normal and hand the Wellness+ card LAST (after all coupons are scanned) to maximize your discount.

I also discovered today that when you scan your Wellness+ Card at checkout, some great Rite Aid coupons print at the bottom of your receipt! I got a $1 off $1.99+ dental care as well as a $1 off $1.99+ seasonal RAQ at the bottom of my receipts today. Sweet! Clip 'em and keep 'em for next week!

$8.99 Huggies Jumbo Pack
$3.49 U by Kotex
$4.69 Pure & Natural
$1.49 Gerber Organic Babyfood
$1.49 Gerber Organic Babyfood
$1.49 Gerber Organic Babyfood
-$5/20 RAQ
-$3 Huggies MFQ
-$2 Huggies RAQ
-$1 Kotex MFQ
-$1 Kotex RAQ
-$3 Pure & Natural RAQ
-$2 Pure & Natural MFQ
-$1.00/3 Gerber Organic MFQ
-$1.49 B2G1 RAQ
-$0.92 10% off Wellness+ Discount
= $1.23 + tax
(And get back $3.49 SCR!)

The Wellness+ 10% savings turned out awesome! I got a discount on the babyfood and the Pure & Natural hand soap. Plus I'm getting back a $3.49 SCR for the Kotex, so all this was free! And to top it off, I now have $4.47 towards the Gerber SCR for the month. I think I'll swing by a few more times this week and do some scenarios with vitamins, more Pure & Natural, and more babyfood to max that SCR out.

Good week this week at Rite Aid!

To see more of this week's Rite Aid deals, go HERE.

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...