Friday, March 12, 2010

More Free John Frieda

My $3 John Frieda coupons that I ordered on ebay arrived today, so I hit Rite Aid one more time tonight, since the John Frieda SCR is limit 3 per account!

$5.00 Luxurious Volume
$5.00 Sheer Blonde
$3.24 Brilliant Brunette
$1.49 King Size Starburst
$0.00 King Size Starburst
$1.49 King Size Starburst
$0.00 King Size Starburst
-$3/15 RAQ
-$1.10 BOGO Starburst MFQ (from facebook) x 2
-$3 John Frieda MFQ (SS 3/7) x 3
= $2.02 + tax
(And I'll get back a $5 SCR)

So this transaction was a $3 money-maker! I hit the jackpot when I found a bottle of John Frieda Brilliant Brunette on clearance. Clearance items will generally still qualify for money-off SCR's, so this one was a great find! My Rite Aid also had some John Frieda stylers on clearance, so keep your eyes out for those because they will qualify as well.

Total Spent for March: $63.52
Total Saved for March: $122.43 (66%)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great when you find the 30% more bottles :)

Annalisa said...

Love it!!!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...