Saturday, March 13, 2010

$0.50 Kellogg's Cereal @ Target (3/14 - 3/20)


I want to give you a quick heads up on a great cereal deal at Target that begins tomorrow (3/14). Buy 4 boxes of Kellogg's cereal priced at $2.50 each and get a $5 Target gift card.

$2.50 Kellogg's cereal x 4
-$1.50/2 MFQ HERE x 2
-$1.50/3 TQ HERE Oops! This prints as MFQ!
= $7.00 + tax
(And get back a $5 Target gift card)

That means you're paying $2.00 + tax for 4 boxes of cereal or ~$0.50 each! I'd recommend printing the manufacturer's coupons and target coupon right now, since Target coupons tend to reset on Sunday mornings.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

Too bad the Target coupn printed out as a MFQ! :(

The Martin Family said...

I don't think the MFQ link is working.

Bucktown Bargains said...

I am your new follower..Come visit me www.bucktownbargains.com

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...