Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Monday Drugstore Deals

I went to Rite Aid on Monday and did two transactions.

$5 John Frieda Shampoo
$5 John Frieda Conditioner
$6.49 John Frieda Styler
-$3/15 RAQ
-$3 MFQ shampoo/conditioner (SS 3/7) x 2
-$2 MFQ styler (SS 3/7)
= $5.49 + tax
(And I'll get back $5 SCR)

I thought maybe the stylers would be on sale 3/$15 like the shampoo and conditioner, but they weren't. I only had 2 coupons for the shampoo and conditioner, so I had to buy a styler in order to use my $2 Q. Luckily the stylers will still qualify for the $5 SCR, so the deal still came out great! I ordered more $3 MFQ's on ebay since this $5 SCR is limit 3 per account. Hopefully they get here before the sale ends!

$9.99 Pampers jumbo
$9.99 Pampers jumbo
$13.99 Metamucil
$2.49 Pampers Wipes
-$5/20 RAQ
-$2 Pampers MFQ (P&G 2/21)
-$1.75 Pampers MFQ (home mailer)
-$3 Metamucil MFQ (P&G 3/7)
-$1 Wipes MFQ (home mailer)
= $23.71 + tax
(And get back $5 SCR and $10 gift card)

The signage at my Rite Aid was a little deceiving. There were $9.99 signs under the big Metamucils, but only the small ones were actually on sale, and they don't qualify for the $5 SCR. So I ended up buying the big one which was $13.99. Sort of a bummer, but still not a bad deal. It's like paying $8.71 + tax for 2 packs of diapers and a pack of wipes.

Go HERE to see more Rite Aid deals for the week.



It's March 10th and so far here are my spending totals for the month:
Spent: $22.92
Saved: $83.37 (78%)

But I'm about to head to Smith's, so wish me luck! Gotta stay under $100 this month!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...