Sunday, January 10, 2010

Status Update

Boy, this mommyhood business has been keeping me busier than I expected! When the little babe was brand new, she slept a lot so it was easier to find time to blog and do the other things I need to do. Now that she's getting a little older, she sleeps less and wants to play more when she's awake. It makes me feel a little guilty to work on deals instead of give her the attention she wants, but we're doing our best.

Now that she's 7 weeks, I can start taking her out in public a little more. I'm going to start taking her with me on my drugstore outings on Monday mornings, and I think that will help me get back into the swing of "real" life.
(I've been going through some serious Rite Aid withdrawals!)


Upcoming Excitement:

  • While I nurse the baby-cakes and I'm forced to sit still, I've been catching up on some reading -- namely my Martha Stewart and Real Simple magazines that have been stacking up! I've got some useful tips and cool websites I've found while reading that I'll pass along in the next little while.
  • If you have any products or companies you love and would like to see sponsor a giveaway here, let me know and I'll be happy to contact them!

2 comments:

Natalie A. said...

Thanks on the update! Congrats on being a mommy again! I look forward to your giveaways and thanks for all you do on your blog!

Jamie said...

Glad your settling in! You should contact Sassy Babies, the are the best!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...