Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ritz Crackers at Walgreens

I ran to Walgreens on my way to work yesterday and picked up this:


The Ritz crackers are on sale BOGO this week for $1.99.

2 Ritz $1.99
2 Ritz $1.99
2 Ritz $1.99
1 Tostitos Salsa $2.99
-$2/2 MFQ Ritz (RP 1/25)
-$2/2 MFQ Ritz (RP 1/25)
-$2/2 MFQ Ritz (RP 1/25)
=
$2.99 + tax (the price of the salsa)

The salsa was purchased with no coupons -- I just needed some. My husband goes through the stuff like you wouldn't believe! The cashier adjusted each Ritz coupon to $1.99 to match the sale price, so no overage. But hey, it's still free Ritz!

I don't know what you're planning on doing with all of your Ritz crackers, but I'm planning on making
Ritzy Chicken next week. It's a yummy recipe -- I'll post it for you soon!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...