Winco will BEAT all grocery chain store advertised food prices on these selected holiday items November 10th through Thanksgiving:
- USDA Grade A Frozen Turkey (limit one turkey with $50 purchase includes price of turkey)
- Dozen Large Eggs
- Libby Canned Pumpkin, 20 oz
- Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce, 14 oz
- Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese Block, 8 oz
- Lindsay Large Pitted Olives, 6 oz
- Whipping Cream, pint
- Private Label Brown & Powdered Sugar, 2 lb
- Sara Lee Frozen Pumpkin Pies, 37 oz
- Cool Whip Whipped Topping, 8 oz
- Fresh Yams
- Fresh Celery
- Martinelli's Sparkling Cider, 25 oz
- *products must be same brand and/or quality. Winco foods in-store brands will be used to match competitors in-store brands. Prices on these items will be reduced in accordance with state law.
The ad also states, get a FREE TURKEY with a purchase of $100 or more.
Now, I don't know what "beat" their prices means, but I'm pretty excited about it. Why? Because this means all you walmart pricematchers out there are having an affect and Winco is responding. Good work, friends!