Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fisher Price Happy Days Happy Nights Diapers As Low As $0.14/diaper


Amazon has the Happy Days Happy Nights diapers by Fisher Price on sale again today for $13.58 when you subscribe & save:

  • Size 3, 96 ct ($0.14/diaper)
  • Size 4, 82 ct ($0.17/diaper)
  • Size 5, 70 ct ($0.19/diaper)
  • Size 6, 60 ct ($0.23/diaper)
Remember my stock up price I aim for is $0.12/diaper for size 3, so this isn't too far off at that size. In my mind, the 3's and 4's are a good price today. Plus, you can't beat the free shipping to your door & no sales tax!


If you'd like to be added to my diaper deal alert email list, send me an email with "diaper deals" as the subject: slavetosave{at}gmail{dot}com. You'll never miss another Amazon diaper deal!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...