Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Drugstore Deals

I stopped by Rite Aid this morning and picked up a few things. My store was out of the simply saline neti pot, but I was able to get everything else. I've been going through a lot of cereal at my house lately! I get hungry every night around 8:00 pm (or maybe it's the baby getting hungry?), and cereal is my go-to snack. So even though these Fiber Plus cereals were above my stock up price, they sounded really good so I thought I'd give them a try.

$2.50 Fiber Plus Cereal
$2.50 Fiber Plus Cereal
$3.59 Orajel Toothpaste
$3.59 Orajel Toothpaste
$0.69 Popcorn
$0.00 Popcorn
$0.69 Popcorn
$0.00 Popcorn
$0.69 Popcorn
$0.00 Popcorn
-$1 Orajel MFQ x 2
-$1 Fiber Plus MFQ x 2
-$0.50 Popcorn MFQ x 3
-$8.00 +UP Rewards (previous)
= $0.25 + tax

(And I got back $4 +UP Rewards from Orajel.)

The Bambina loves to brush her teeth (think 2 or 3 times a day), so 59-cent toothpaste for her was worth the trip this morning!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Totally can relate to the brushing your teeth 3 plus times a day with my kidlets too. The yogart cereal is awesome!

Melissa and Allen said...

I got the eos shaving cream, popcorn, and kotex liners for $1 (after +up rewards). Woohoo! Love RA!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...