Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Drugstore Deals

I went to Rite Aid this morning for the first time in like three weeks! It felt good to get back in there. :) I didn't have a single $3/15 to use or even any +UPs, but I still managed a pretty good run, and grabbed some things we needed.


$4.99 Got2B hairspray
$5.35 Veet Gel
$2.39 Winder Milk
$4.00 Tums
$4.00 Tums
-$3 Veet MFQ
-$2 in-ad Veet
-$1 July Veet Video Values Coupon
-$1 Tums MFQ x 2
-$1 July Tums Video Values Coupon
-$0.75 Milk MFQ (previously HERE)
-$1 July Video Values Wellness Coupon
= $9.98 + tax
(And I got back $2 +UP Rewards and $4.99 SCR.)

If you're buying Tums this week, keep an eye out for the 20% more packages, which have 116 ct rather than 72 ct or 96 ct. After my +UP Rewards and rebate, I was only about $3 out of pocket today, so it was a pretty good trip this morning!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...