- $1.30/lb - Fresh Market, Stone's Fresh 80% lean patties, sold in 3 lb package ($3.90) Limit 1. Requires in-ad coupon. (Yowser!!)
- $1.99/lb - Sunflower Market, 85% lean, all natural (Go HERE for ideas on what to cook using ground beef)
- $1.99/lb - Maceys & Dan's, Stone's Fresh 80% lean patties, sold in 10 lb box ($19.90)
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- $1.69/lb - Dan's, Sunny Roost Frozen Breasts
- $1.83/lb - Sam's Club, Members Mark Frozen 10 lb bag ($10.98) (regular price)
- $2.49/lb - Fresh Market, Chicken Breasts or Tenders, Fresh
- $2.79/lb - Ream's, Beef Boneless Top Sirloin Steak
- $1.49/lb - Smith's, Beef Back Ribs
- $2.29/lb - Smith's, Pork Spareribs
- If you're in need of condiments for your upcoming barbecue, check out the $3.00/6 manufacturer's coupon found in the Fresh Market, Dan's and Macey's ads. It's not fabulous, but it's decent if you're in need of those items.
- There are some bacon-wrapped filet coupons HERE (I think Smith's sells them)
- There are some Bar-S hot dog coupons HERE
- There are some Foster Farms chicken or sausage patty coupons HERE (page 8 for me)
Always remember you can pricematch these meat prices at Walmart & Target. Happy barbecuing!