Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes

Oh, and did I mention there is cottage cheese in there too? These are by far my favorite pancake these days. I'm a huge fan oatmeal, and a huge fan of cottage cheese...and well, a huge fan of anything slathered in syrup. I make these late at night when I've had a bad day as comfort food, (even though they're pretty good for you). Yum!


Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
(Recipe from an old co-worker)

2 eggs
1/2 c cottage cheese
1/2 c milk
1/2 c oats
1 tsp oil
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 c flour

Combine milk and oats and heat in microwave for 1 min. Let soak until oats have fully absorbed the milk. Beat eggs, cinnamon and oil in a separate boil. Add in oats, mix. Add flour, mix. Add cottage cheese, mix. Cook over medium to low heat. Top with syrup and enjoy.

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...