This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of votrust. All opinions are 100% mine.
So we've seen a lot of press lately about children's clothing swap companies --- but how about swapping other items? Seems intriguing, right? No more ebay selling fuss -- just swap your items on votrust.com instead.
How to use Votrust:
- Make your free account and list something you don't want or you're not using. Their site will help you upload pictures and fill in specifics
- Assign your item a value.
- Search for something you want in exchange for your item.
- Wait for offers for your item. The trick is -- the lower value you give it, the more offers you will receive and the more options you'll have to choose from for your trade. (You can only offer to swap with someone who's item is lower value than yours. Sort of smart!)
- Accept a swap proposal, make the exchange and everyone's happy!
Check out Votrust's About us page for more info. Happy swapping!