Before The Bambina was born, I received an Itzbeen Baby Care Timer as a gift. It quickly became my most prized mommy-must-have, and I drove all the way back to the mall one day when I accidentally left it at the Nordstrom Cafe during lunch. Now that's love!
My favorite features of the Itzbeen:
- Small enough to fit in your pocket or purse
- Has buttons to time feedings, naps, diaper changes, and a bonus button (We use it to time doses of medicine.)
- Has a switch to keep track of which side you nursed on last. (Genius!)
- Cleverly designed light-up buttons, and a night light at the top
- An alarm feature (Useful if you're a lucky parent who has to wake their child up every few hours to eat like we were!)
For the first few weeks of your newborn's life, both mommy and daddy are sleep deprived. Keeping track of diapers & feeds can be hard in the dark of the night when all your body wants to do is sleep. The Itzbeen takes all the guesswork out of daytime and nighttime feedings & routines, so you can focus on what's really important.
This gadget is a lifesaver when caring for a newborn. I carried my Itzbeen Baby Care Timer with me at all times because it brought me peace of mind. And now it's my go-to baby gift that I buy for my friends who have babies!
Itzbeen has offered one lucky winner an Itzbeen Baby Care Timer!
How To Enter:
- Visit Itzbeen and fill out the form below.
Disclaimer: This was an unpaid post, and all opinions here are expressly my own. Coast Innovations sent me an Itzbeen Baby Care Timer free of charge and offered one lucky reader an Itzbeen Baby Care Timer free of charge. Giveaway ends on 2/28/11 at midnight MST. Winner will be notified via email.