Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Monday Drugstore Deals

I stopped at Rite Aid yesterday to peruse the Christmas clearance section and pick up some free diapers. I didn't find anything worth buying in the Christmas section...yet. But I've got my eye on a few things for when it drops to 75%!

$8.88 Pampers
$7.99 Gillette
$1.83 EZ Touch Pens (20% off)
$1.83 EZ Touch (20% off)
$0.50 Clearance Socks
-$3/20 Dec Video Values
-$1.50 Pampers MFQ
-$3 Gillette MFQ
-$3 Gillette RAQ
-$6 +UP (from last week)
-$1 Wellness RAQ
-$1 Wellness RAQ
= $2.53 + tax

(And I got back $8 +UP Rewards.)

I had heard some buzz about certain Pilot pens producing a $4 +UP wyb 2, so I tried it out and sure enough, it worked! It ended up being a money-maker for me because of my 20% wellness disount. The pens also had a $1.25 mail-in-rebate on the back, which is a bonus. So I got paid to buy diapers this week. Wahoo!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...