Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Why My Blender Makes Me Sad. #imabzzagent

My blender makes me sad.


Why? Because I love to make soups & chilis in my crockpot during the cooler months. I have a handful of delicious recipes that all call for an immersion blender as the final touch to mix the ingredients. I inevitably end up pouring my soup, batch by batch into my blender to achieve the desired result.

It's time consuming, it's messy, and it's just not as effective as a hand blender would be. The Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender would simplify my cooking and my life!


Disclaimer: This was an unpaid post. If I am chosen by BzzAgent's Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender campaign, I will receive a hand blender free of charge. (Keep your fingers crossed for me!)

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...