Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Favorite Daily Deals - American Apparel, Star of India and Washable Labels!

Today's daily Groupon is a national deal -- $50 worth of American Apparel for $25.

And, I've been sworn to secrecy -- but tomorrow's Groupon will also be national, and it's a store we have here in Utah, and one that I definitely frequent! (Actually, I try not to frequent, because I have a hard time coming out empty handed.) Be excited!



Today at Deals That Matter, you can get a $20 gift certificate to Star of India for only $9! Plus, if you're a first-time purchaser you get a $5 credit, which makes this deal only $4! The perfect cheap date night.

And don't forget that all proceeds benefit your cause of choice (I always choose the Utah Food Bank! Gives me warm fuzzies.)



Today's Screamin' Deal is $50 worth of customized peel and stick washable labels for only $25. This is so intriguing! The labels are washing machine, microwave and dishwasher safe. No more lending out clothes that never get returned, and no more losing dishes when I take food to a funeral at the church. Wahoo!

This would even be great for labeling coats and other clothes for school-age children, or for The Bambina when she goes to daycare. Now the wheels are turning...

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...