Thursday, October 21, 2010

eShakti $12 Gift Code!



Have you ever heard of eShakti? It's a clothing company based out of India, that specializes in custom clothing. Basically, you can order any of their clothing at a preset size, or you can pay an extra few dollars to take your own measurements, input them, and have your clothing item essentially custom made.

I've ordered two dresses from eShakti before, and I get tons of compliments when I wear them. There's nothing quite like clothing that fits you the way it should! The other thing I love about eShakti is that most of their clothing items have a choice of neckline or sleeveline or hemline. So if you see a sleeveless dress on their site that you love, you can order it with sleeves and get it just the way you want it!

eShakti sent me a $12 gift code to share with my readers, so now you can get $12 off any order using code SLBGQ0. Wahoo! If you've never visited their website, you should. It's a pretty cool place and their inventory changes rapidly every few weeks, so there's always something new to browse.

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...