Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Drugstore Deals

I ran to Rite Aid bright and early this morning to snag some good deals. The store was empty but the shelves were full...so it was a good day. My store had TONS of Suave and Trident. Just FYI for my neighborhood buddies.

Transaction #1:
$6.99 Scott
2/$4 Suave
3/$3 Trident
$3.99 Johnson & Johnson
$4 Playtex
$2.99 Nivea Lip
$1.49 Nivea Lip
$2.99 Reach
$2.99 Reach
-$5/25 RAQ
-$1 Scott RAQ
-$1 Scott MFQ
-$1 Suave MFQ x 2
-$1 Trident MFQ
-$0.50 Trident RAQ
-$1 J&J MFQ
-$1 J&J RAQ
-$2 Playtex MFQ
-$1 Nivea Lip MFQ x 2
-BOGO Reach MFQ
-$1 Reach MFQ
-$1 Reach RAQ
-$10 +UPs (from last week)
= $0.55 + tax
(And I got back $16 +UP Rewards.)

My cashier allowed me to use the $0.50 Trident Video Values coupon, but YMMV because the size is different than stated. (Her logic was that I was buying more than the size stated, so it was okay.)

The big excitement in this transaction was the Reach toothbrush. I paid $0.99 for two after coupons, but got back two $4 +UP Rewards ($2 x 2)! Yee-haw. Plus I qualified $5.98 towards the Oral Care SCR.


Transaction #2 & 3:
$15.99 Pampers Big Box
$15.99 Pampers Big Box
-$5/25 RAQ
-$1 MFQ x 2
= $24.98 + tax

I wanted to be a guinea pig and test the +UP Reward limits on the Pampers today. My first transaction spit out $20 in +UP Rewards (two $5 for Pampers and one $10 P&G). However, my second transaction only spit out two $5 +UP's for Pampers (no $10 P&G). Bummer.

But overall I still came out ahead today, since my first transaction was such a money-maker. And look at all those beautiful diapers to add to my stockpile! Wowy. :)

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...