Wednesday, August 25, 2010

HOT Newspaper Deal!


If you're in need of a newspaper subscription, today is your lucky day! The newspaper is running a SWEET deal right now -- only $19.99 for a whole year subscription! I've never seen a price this low, EVER.

Details:
Salt Lake Tribune or Deseret Morning News
$19.99/year ($0.38/week)
Friday - Sunday

Plus, for a limited time, the newspaper is allowing up to EIGHT subscriptions per household instead of the regular limit of four. I'm sooo jumping in on this!


1 Paper = $19.99
2 Papers = $39.98
3 Papers = $59.97
4 Papers = $79.96
5 Papers = $99.95
6 Papers = $119.94
7 Papers = $139.93
8 Papers = $159.92


If you're interested, drop me an email and I'll get you the details!

6 comments:

Melissa and Allen said...

if i already have 4 newspapers can i get 4 more at this price?

Melissa and Allen said...

i want to do it!!!

Annalisa said...

Yes, you can get 4 more!!! Drop me an email. :)

Jessica said...

I would love to do this! Will you send me the deets?
jessica.slade@aruplab.com
Thanks!

carter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carter said...

Sent you an email! Excited to get the details. just in case you didn't get it you can send it to kezklipz@yahoo.com thanks so much

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...