Saturday, July 24, 2010

CSN Stores Review

Shhh...I'm still on vacation! But I have to tell you about this really quickly, because I'm super excited about it. CSN Stores contacted me again about doing a review! I'm going to do a little mini makeover on my bedroom, and bring you along for the ride, of course. :) My bedroom is a little sad, so we're going to turn it from drab to fab... slavetosave style!

CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from dinnerware to dog beds to sofas and suitcases. I'm particularly in love with their bedding and of course their great prices on thousands of items!



{The homely "before" photo}

{The new bedding contender}


I'm thinking a new bedskirt, duvet, and maybe some window coverings, just for kicks. Stay tuned for all the details of the amazing transformation!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...