Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Infant/Children Sunglasses - Daily Deal Alert

Two of my favorite sites both have awesome deals on MFS infant & children's sunglasses today! After all the barbecues yesterday, I began thinking it might be good for the Bambina to have a pair of shades to wear with her sunhat. I was so excited to see these on sale today!


Jasmere is a daily deal site that has one deal every day at a deep discount -- and the price gets lower the more people buy! I bought two pairs of pink shades for the Bambina for $13 + $5.95 shipping, and they retail for $30. Pretty sweet savings! I love this site.


bTrendie is a site much like Billion Dollar Babes that I told you about last week -- they have a few brands at a deep discount that stay on sale for a few days or until they sell out. They've got these same shades on sale today, with a much wider variety of colors & sizes, for $17.99 per set of two, with $6.96 shipping. Still a great deal!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...