Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ream's Now Accepts Printable Coupons!

I got an email from a reader this week, with some good news! Richan was prohibited from using an internet printable coupon at a recent trip to Ream's, and after writing them an email, they responded with this...


Your email message was forwarded to me, and I first want to thank you for taking the time to do this. We passed your email around our office, discussed it at great length, planned a Managers meeting around it and decided you were absolutely right in expecting us to use these coupons.

Effective last Monday (November 9th) we will accept internet coupons with the following exceptions;
  • No Free Items
  • A $2 top limit per coupon
We are still concerned about fraud so we have to refuse any Free items and "high-dollar coupons" such as $5 & $10 off razor blades and cigarettes, but I think we'll try this and see where it goes.

Thank you for helping us improve our business, you have made a difference.

Carl Willoughby
General Manager


Thanks for the email, Richan! I was excited to hear this, since I have a Ream's very close to my house that I often stop at for quick grocery trips. Use the grocery smarts list HERE to find great coupon matchups that are now valid at Reams!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...