Slavetosave Baby Shower Bash Giveaway #18:Lisa Leonard has been making jewelry since high school, but decided to get serious after her first son, David, was born. She says, "I wanted to start a small business that would enable me to quit my job and stay home with my boys. At the time, I had never taken any formal classes or received special training in jewelry making. I just went for it! I am kind of the 'jump in and learn as you go' type. Creating jewelry not only allowed me to work from home, but has connected me with so many amazing women along the way."
"My desire is to create simple, lovely pieces that can be worn with jeans or your little black dress. I want each piece to meaningful. Our custom jewelry is hand-stamped with your kids’ names or a special phrase or verse. I love to touch my necklace throughout the day and reflect on my husband and my sweet boys."
Lisa Leonard carries a gorgeous line of custom necklaces, bracelets, and more! One of my favorites would have to be the "be still" necklace shown above. Too cute!
Purchase custom jewelry and gifts at Lisa Leonard!
Lisa Leonard has offered one lucky winner a custom baby spoon. What a perfect baby gift!
- Visit Lisa Leonard, then come back and leave a comment stating what your favorite item is!
- Sign up for the Lisa Leonard email newsletter.
- Follow Slavetosave on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. (2 entries)
- Become a follower of Slavetosave via google friend on left-hand sidebar. (current followers count, too)
- Blog about this giveaway. (leave the link) (2 entries)
- Add the Baby Shower Bash button to your blog
- Enter any of my other open giveaways (leave a comment for each one)
Don't forget to leave a separate comment for each entry that includes an email address!
Giveaway is open to US residents only and closes Tuesday, November 3rd at midnight MST.