Slavetosave Baby Shower Bash Giveaway #19:
October is National SIDS Awareness Month! Did you know, every year more than 2,500 babies die from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome? Help us save babies by spreading the word about sleep safe practices!
- Place your baby to sleep on his or her back at naptime and night time.
- Use a safety approved crib with a firm, tight-fitting mattress.
- Remove all soft bedding and toys from your baby's sleep area (this includes loose blankets, bumpers and positioners).
- Use a wearable blanket to replace loose blankets in your baby's crib.
- DO NOT put your baby to sleep on any soft surface (sofas, chairs, water beds, quilts, sheep skins, etc.).
- Room sharing is safer than bed sharing.
- DO NOT dress your baby too warmly for sleep; keep room temperature between 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit.
- DO NOT let anyone smoke around your baby or be in a room where someone has recently smoked.
- Educate relatives, baby sitters and other caregivers about these important safety tips.
- Tummy time is important for babies while they are awake and being supervised. Place your baby on his or her tummy for playtime to help strengthen their upper body muscles.
Halo SleepSacks are the #1 choice of parents and experts because of their safety features:
- Sleeveless - Reduces the risk of rebreathing into the sleeve and overheating.
- Inverted Zipper - Baby cannot unzip and the zipper will not catch on his/her chin. Makes diaper changing easier.
- Flame-Resistant - Tested to meet US children's sleepwear flame-resistant standards.
- Sack Design - Generous fit allow baby to move and kick promoting health hip development. Keeps baby warm and safe all night long.
- Back is Best Logo - Embroidered design reminds caregivers to put the baby to sleep on his/her back.
Purchase wearable blankets, swaddles, cotton layette and more at Halo SleepSack.
Halo SleepSack has offered one lucky winner any SleepSack of their choice!
- Visit Halo Sleepsack, then come back and leave a comment stating which item and color you would choose.
- Follow Halo SleepSack on twitter.
- Follow Halo SleepSack on facebook.
- Become a follower of Slavetosave via google friend on left-hand sidebar. (current followers count, too)
- Become a follower of Slavetosave on facebook.
- Blog about this giveaway. (leave the link) (2 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway. (2 entries)
- Add the Baby Shower Bash button to your blog
- Enter any of my other open giveaways (leave a comment for each one)
Don't forget to leave a separate comment for each entry that includes an email address!
Giveaway is open to US residents only and closes Wednesday, November 4th at midnight MST.