Monday, October 26, 2009

Isabella Oliver Maternity Review!


Isabella Oliver is a UK-based clothing company that carries a fabulous maternity line. It's been featured in numerous magazines, and their clothes have been spotted on many celebrities.
The Isabella Oliver maternity clothing line features their signature wrapping and ruching styling. Their clothes are designed to work from day into evening, as well as complement your shape from the first to the fourth trimesters.

Isabella Oliver carries pants, swimwear, jeans, skirts, dresses, tops, lingerie & hosiery, as well as suiting and nursing wear! They have every base covered, and even show you where to begin as you start building up your maternity wardrobe.
I'm pretty sure that my next purchase will be one of Isabella Oliver's gorgeous dresses! I just can't get over their gorgeous styling. I'm dying to have a staple maternity dress that will grow with me through the pregnancy and fit beautifully!


Slavetosave's Review

I had the chance to review the Cap Wrap Around Top in white by Isabella Oliver. I can't tell you how many compliments I get when I wear this shirt! Why? Because it fits like a glove. The wrap technology is pure genius, because it allows for a perfect fit on any pregnant body, no matter the size or shape. And who doesn't love a perfectly-fitted garment -- especially wh
en you're pregnant!

At first I thought I would need my husband's help to put it on, but once I got going it was really very simple to wrap. The shirt looks like shoulders and sleeves with two long tails. Once you put your arms in the shoulders, you simply criss-cross the tails and begin wrapping to your heart's content. I've worn this shirt tied in front, back and on the side and it looks fabulous any way you tie it.


Buy it!
You can buy the Cap Wrap Around Top ($115) and other flattering, chic maternity wear at Isabella Oliver.

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...