Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Albertson's Double Coupons

I hit up Albertsons last night on the last day of the sale to use my double coupons. Can I just tell you how much I love my local Albies? They always have what I want in stock, even on the last day of the sale! I admit it's risky to wait until Monday or Tuesday, but I just love using those doublers from the Sunday paper!

The only sale item they were out of was the Wishbone Salad Spritzers. They ended up being free after coupon/promotion this week, so I wasn't suprised they were out, and I was really there for the cereal and pasta sauce. So all was well.


5 Cheerios Cereal @ $2
3 Bertolli Pasta Sauce @ $2
3 Yoplait Go-gurt @ $2.50
1 Minute Maid OJ @ $3
-$1 Cheerios MFQ x 5
-$0.75 Bertolli MFQ x 3
-$0.80/2 Gogurt MFQ
-$0.40/1 Gogurt MFQ
-$1 double coupon
-$1 double coupon
-$1 double coupon
=$15.05 + tax
(And I got back a $10 catalina)

So it's like I paid ~$5 for 12 items! Good deal. There's a similar catalina promotion happening this week at Albies -- buy $25 get $10 catalina from ConAgra. Find the printable sale matchup HERE.

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...