Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Last Week at Rite Aid

I'm so behind!!! I've been under the weather lately but hopefully I'll get feeling better here soon.

Here's what I got last week at Rite Aid:


4 John Frieda haircare @ $5 each
-$2 MFQ (SS 4/12) x 4
= $12 + tax
(And get back $10 SCR)

It only cost me $0.50/bottle for some of my favorite shampoo! (Like, as in, I'd actually pay for the stuff, I like it so much.) Not bad.


Also, I forgot to give an update on my March spending totals, so here those are. For March, I only kept track of coupon savings (without including sale savings). I like it better when I keep track of sale prices as well, so I'm going to go back to that for April.

Total spent March: $58.12
Total coupon savings: $465.59


I feel like March went pretty well, considering 22 jumbo packs of Huggies are included in that total!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...